Sailing Certification Form

Fill out this form to sign up for a certification written test or on-the-water test.
    This is a required question


    If you choose "Skipper (420)" or "Keelboat," you will be directed to a page to specify which type of test you need to take. If any of the other certification types are chosen, you will be signed up for its respective On-The-Water test.