LXAI + BAI @ GTC DC Scholarship Award
The LatinX in AI Coalition is joining forces with Black in AI to provide a grant for two members of each of our communities to attend the 2019 GTC (GPU Technology Conference) November 4th-6th, 2019 in Washington, DC all expenses paid, including travel, accommodations, and full registration to the conference sponsored by NVIDIA!
We also have full registration 50 scholarships for the main conference and Deep Learning Institute available for local (Washington DC) members of our organizations who do not require travel and accommodations.
Scholarship Award Guidelines:
- Applicants may submit a link to a <1 min "I AM AI" video of them describing their interests or work in Artificial Intelligence.
- Must identify as either LatinX (a person of Latin American origin or descent), Black (a person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa), or mixed-race including LatinX or Black ethnicity.
- US citizen or a valid US visa to travel to the US at the time of application (due to needing at least 60 days for visa allocation).
- May be traveling from anywhere in the world at the time of the conference. Please include the State and Country you'll be traveling from to attend this conference below.
- The ideal candidate is a developer, data scientist, engineer, researcher, or student in a technical field who wants hands-on training in advanced deep learning and computer vision topics. Participants should be familiar with the fundamentals of Machine Learning and Deep Learning in order to participate fully in workshop training.
**Deadline to apply is Friday, September 30th, 2019**
What part of the scholarship are you applying to?
GPU Technology Conference DC Registration, November 5th-6th, 2019 (LOCALS ONLY)
Conference + Nvidia Deep Learning Institute Registration, November 4th-6th, 2019 (LOCALS ONLY)
Conference + DLI + Travel + Accommodations (Anywhere in the world with valid US Visa or Citizenship)
Institution or Company Affiliation
Country of Residence
State or Providence of Residence
Early Career (Student or Recent Graduate)
Mid Career (2-5 years in academic or professional industry)
Advanced Career (5-10 years in academic or professional industry)
Senior Career (10+ years in academic or professional industry)
Highest level of education completed
LinkedIn or Professional Website
What are your primary goals for attending GTC DC?
How are you currently using AI in your work or studies? If you're not currently working with AI, what future plans do you have to do so?
Link to "I AM AI" Video (<1min describing your interests or work in Artificial Intelligence)
Do you consent to having your "I AM AI" video shared publicly? (We'll only share it with your consent)
Are you interested in professional opportunities with NVIDIA?
Link to pdf of your current resume in google docs or dropbox (optional)
Are you a US citizen, or do you currently have a valid visa to travel to the US?
Do you identify as being of LatinX or Black origin or descent?
Mixed Race (Including either or both LatinX or Black)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Accel.ai.
Terms of Service