WittyHacks is a hackathon hosted at the WittyFeed office in Indore. Build your team and develop a product during a time span of 36 hours. This is your opportunity to show your programming talent and win great prizes.
With over 500+ registrants, we are accommodating 150-200 participants for the conference.
On the weekend of 11th Jan 2019, more than 150+ of the most talented student developer are going to gather together to build things like mobile apps, websites, and hardware devices to show off their skills.
Registration Process of Wittyhacks 2.0
- Last date of registration is 31st Dec 2018.
- Only shortlisted teams will be given chance to participate.
- Team selection will be done on the basis of the below form.
- Shortlisted teams will be announced on 5th Jan 2019.
- There is no limit of number of teams per college/ institute participation.
- Minimum no. of team members will be 3 and maximum no. will be 4 per team.
- Team leader should be available 24x7 as further communication will be done with team leader only.
- Clearly communicate the email-ids and mobile numbers of all team members as well.
Selection Criteria :
Selection of the teams will be done on the basis of URLs submitted with this form.
Member 1 (Team leader) Name
School / College / Organization Name
LinkedIn Profile Link
Github Profile Link
Any Other Link
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service