REVELSTOKE 3-DAY | Volunteer Registration
Thanks for volunteering with us! We truly appreciate your efforts, honestly, would not run if it wasn't for you!
Please complete this quick and easy questionnaire, so we can add you into our system!
REGISTRATION IS BELOW - THANKS FOR VOLUNTEERING!
In order to make the volunteering process the easiest and quickest, here's a quick run-down on how the process works.
You will receive more information about volunteering in May. We take EVERY volunteer that applies, so if you sign-up, fully expect to be at the event July 20-22nd.
We do not provide accommodation for volunteers:
- We recommend booking a campsite at Williamson Lake or Glacier House
How to register:
1) You're receiving this information because you're interested in volunteering for the Revelstoke 3-Day Event, July 20-22nd, 2018
2) Complete the online form (congrats, you're on the right path).
3) Ensure you specify on the form, which days you can volunteer.
- Helicopter preference goes to those that are available all 3 days, so if you can only volunteer for 1 day, you may not get a heli-drop (time pending)
- You must have first-aid training to be a COURSE MARSHAL or anything on cours
4) You must be a confident BLACK DIAMOND // EXPERT rider to volunteer for the event
5) We'll send you three emails before the event:
First Email = May 15th
Second Email = 1 Week before the event > This email is just confirm that you're still coming
Third Email = Monday/Tuesday before > This email will confirm some logistics and give you a bit more
information about the race, meeting times etc.
This is your last chance to reconsider.
Fourth Email = Wednesday/Thursday before event > This email will give you your position, confirm the meeting location/time, map, emergency action plan etc.
- If you have a truck or SUV = We may get you to drive to your place (it's an easy dirt road)
- Bring your bike = Lots of riding before/after the racers go by.
- Bring bug spray, warm layers, sunscreen and lots of water!
-Course Marshals - On course typically for 5-6 hrs > you can ride, walk or hike in!
- First-Aid volunteers - bring a first-aid kit suitable to your skill level. We do not provide kit's but we will restock anything you use.
- We'll provide you with a sandwich and snacks everyday
- Dinner is provided on Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Lot's of beer (after the day is over)
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVENT CAN BE FOUND HERE -
RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER
You may be permanently injured, severely injured or perish as a result of your participation in this event. Please consider the risks and understand that the document below restricts certain legal rights, including the right to litigate, even in the event of negligence on behalf of the releasee's.
Please view the release of liability, waiver of claims and assumption of risk.
To view the documents larger, please copy and paste this link into a separate browsing window.
Page 1 of 2
Page 2 of 2
I have viewed (
) and agree with the Release of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Claims document above. I understand that I will sign the document upon my arrival to the event site, and that I may choose to not volunteer at anytime.
No - Please do not continue
First and Last Name
What is your phone number? You must have a cell phone that works in Canada
Please put in format 1250
What is your email? (yes, we already asked that)
Pick a name to appear on your numberplate:
Limited to 20 Characters
If you are not a permanent resident of Canada, please confirm you have valid travel insurance, that applies to helicopter travel, emergency evacuations and downhill mountain biking.
I'm a Canadian Resident
Emergency Contact Name
Relationship to Emergency Contact
Emergency Contact Phone Number
Please put in format #1-250-899-0096
May we text your emergency contact during an emergency?
Provincial Health Care Number (Canadian Resident's Only)
Travel Insurance Provider (out of country)
Travel Insurance Policy Number
If you don't know or have it yet, please say so.
What role would you like?(Check all that apply)
Paid First Aid - Must be WEMR, EMR/T, PCP, SAR
Sweep Rider - Ride behind last rider and keep them moving
Course Clear - Ride behind sweep rider and clean course signage
Are you capable of riding into your spot? If yes, how skilled are you (includes fitness level)
Yes - Green Circle, low fitness
Yes - Blue Square, okay fitness
Yes - Single Black Diamond, good fitness
Yes - Double Black, Lance Armstrong (on-drugs)
Do you have first-aid training?
CPR C - Standard FA
Freakin' ER Doctor!
Do you have a truck or vehicle to drive into your position? No crazy roads, unless you like that...
Anything else we should know? Any injuries, time limitations, allergies or other?
Download Trail Forks App -
1. Download the BC, AB, ON OR QC REGION (depending on your events) - this will allow you to utilize the map when you're 'offline' - you do this in the app on your phone
2. Our course map and route will be released later this week (Link will follow closer to date of event)
3. Once on the event hand page, you will see on the right, above the map, a "wishlist" button, with a Cellphone Icon - CLICK THAT BUTTON, it will put a copy of the route into your phone!
THIS IS THE MAP YOU WILL BE USING
I have downloaded Trailforks
THANKS SO MUCH!
Alrighty, go give us a follow on Facebook and Instagram and we'll be in touch shortly.
Any questions, please email
- please allow 48hrs for us to respond.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of BC Enduro Series KR.