02) Students should be a citizen of India and domicile of state of Karnataka.
03) Training will be given only once.
04) Minimum age limit is 17 & half years and Maximum age limit is 23 years (born between 01 Oct 95 to 01 Apr 01(both dates inclusive)) except soldier general duty,for soldier general duty Minimum age limit is 17 & half years and Maximum age limit is 21 years (born between 01 Oct 97 to 01 Apr 01(both dates inclusive))
05) 45 days of prior training & guidance will be given to eligible minority candidates to join Indian Land Army,Naval Army,Air Force and for joining various army posts.
06) Attendance will be taken through bio metric mode, 80 percent of attendance during the training period is mandatory.
07) Student should belong to Minority Community.
08) Candidates total annual family income should not exceed Rs.6 Lakh per annum
09) Candidates will be having an option to select the training institute as per their convenience and interest. 10) After completion of Training program, certificates will be provided to the candidates from the concerned institute.
11) No stipend will be provided to the candidates during training period.
12) Each and every candidate from training institute will be insured for 45 days i.e,during the training the period.
13) Amount will be reimbursed from trainee candidate if they discontinue the training program in between the prescribed tenure of training.
14) If any of the information or documents/income & caste certificate submitted by the students are found to be false at any stage then the strict action shall be taken against the applicant and the amount spent on the trainee shall be collected from him.
15) Candidates must register online at https://gokdom.kar.nic.in before submitting application form along with required document.