This position maintains and expands client relationship by ensuring projects are executed and delivered in a way that meets the customer's needs and expectations. This position is also responsible for building strategic account plans and making sure these account objectives are met.
We are also looking for someone who can take an active role in discipling our staff and interns. Previous work experience is important but we are open to training and working with this individual if we feel that they have the right heart and personality fit for our company.
Learn more about our story and how we got into BAM: http://businessasmission.com/software-development-vietnam/
====Duties and Responsibilities====
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customer(s).Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and develop a trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders.
- Understanding and communicating client business needs to the internal team and determining the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Establishing a communication plan to update clients and management on the progress of the project and identifying, mitigating and communicating any project risks.
- Reviewing the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Ensuring the success and satisfaction of the client relationship and significantly growing the relationship in terms of revenue generated and account profitability.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- 2+ years of experience as an Account Manager preferably managing IT projects, experience as a Project Manager is a plus
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous accounts involving cross-functional product teams within budgetary and schedule constraints
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, analytical and problem solving skills and a great attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A passion to work with others, willingness to learn and a good attitude.