Horizons Director Leadership Award Nomination Form
Current Executive Directors, Site Directors, Affiliate Board Chairs and Horizons Affiliate Board Committee Members are invited to nominate an outstanding Horizons affiliate leader for the 2020 Director Leadership Award. Nominations are due by Monday, October 14, 2019.
The Horizons Director Leadership Award is awarded to the ED or Site Director who embodies the spirit of Horizons and contributes both on a local and National level. This award includes recognition for the honoree during our Annual National Conference and $500 that can be applied to a professional development opportunity. A designated panel comprised of previous honorees, National staff and/or HN board members will select the winner.
The following are the criteria for selection:
• The director must embody the spirit of Horizons: inspiring minds, building community and transforming lives.
• The director is one who, in all aspects, serves to strengthen the national network of programs by participating in working groups, presenting at conferences, sharing best practices, mentoring when called upon, supporting fellow Directors, etc.
• The director keeps the sustainability of the program as a priority.
• The director maintains the highest program quality and demonstrates leadership among faculty and staff.
• The director has met all of National’s reporting requirements and complies with the Affiliate Agreement.
Name of person submitting nomination:
Title of person submitting nomination:
Name of director being nominated:
Number of years director has been with Horizons:
Based on the criteria above, share why this nominee is an outstanding candidate for the Horizons Director Leadership Award
Please, no more than 4,500 characters. It may be easiest to write and edit your essay/answer and once complete, copy and paste below.
Thank you for your helping us recognize the many outstanding Horizons directors. For questions, contact Mariann Bernlohr at email@example.com
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Horizons National Student Enrichment Program.