GPC 2013 Homecoming Royalty Court Application
All Georgia Perimeter students are encouraged to run for the 2013-2014 Homecoming King or Queen. Each year, this annual event recognizes outstanding GPC students from each campus. It is an honor and privilege to be crowned Georgia Perimeter College Homecoming King & Queen and to serve on the Royalty Court.
Students may run independently or with the endorsement/sponsorship of a student organization. Students are not required to be a member of the group in order to their receive endorsement/sponsorship. Students are permitted to run with another student. However, all students will be voted-on individually.
As an elected representative of the college, the position of Homecoming Royalty Court member comes with much esteem and responsibility. The 2013-2014 Homecoming Royalty Court will be required to serve on two (2) standing college committees such as: The SAF Budget Committee, Athletic Committee, Wellness Committee, to name a few. We expect all Kings and Queens to be a positive voice and professional representative for the College.
KING & QUEEN CANDIDATE CRITERIA
• Current full or part-time student
• Minimum grade point average of 2.25 as of the Summer 2013 semester (GPA must be from GPC)
• MUST BE AVALIABLE FOR THE OUTLINED CANDIDATE SCHEDULE (Including but not limited to the Court Announcement, College-wide events, Luncheon, Rehearsal and Coronation)
• Must be able to attend the Homecoming Dance (formal attire is required)
• Must not have any active code of conduct violations/penalties
• May not have been a previous Homecoming Candidate winner at GPC
• May not be a member of the Student Government Association/Jaguar Activity Group
Please complete the application below to be considered as a candidate. APPLICATION SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday, October 4th. Applications will not be accepted after 5:00pm. All applications should be submitted online via this website. It is your responsibility to check your GPC email for updated information pertaining to meeting times and dates. Qualified candidates will be notified of campaigning rules and deadlines.
Qualified candidate will need to be available to attend the following meetings:
October 18, 2013 11:00am OR 3:00pm (Qualified candidates must attend one)
October 25, 2013 11:00am ( ALL Qualified candidates must attend)
If you have any questions, please contact Aprille Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org