"Start a new year 2020 with a business plan on your hand which can help you to secure a loan from bankers and start own business"
2. Training Objective:The goal of the workshop is to impart the participants with relevant knowledge and skills to develop marketing, operation, organization management and projected final plans for a sound business plan proposal which can be accepted by financial institutions for loaning.
3. Training Outcomes: After completing this course, participants should be able:>> To Understand what is The Business Plan, Importance of Business Plan and writing Executive Summary>> To Understand main Components of The Business Plan (Economic & Marketing Analysis, Production & Technology, Analysis, Organization & Management Analysis, Financial Projections Analysis, >> To Understand and generate all contents of Economic & Marketing Analysis>> To Understand and generate all contents of Production & Technology Analysis>> To Understand and generate all contents of Organization & Management Analysis, >> To Create Financial Projections Analysis >> To Sensitivity Analysis (Business ratios)>> To Producing a sound business plan final report
4. Training Methodology and ApproachThe training will be participatory and full practical oriented (group works and discussions) with very limited lecturing on Power-Point. Participants will be sample business projects to work on handover practical exercise with trainers
5. Workshop Organization and durationFor details about where and when the training will be conducted refer on "Upcoming Training" or download training calendar here. The Training will be facilitated by highly experienced research expert and consultant from RESEARCH EXPERTS (T) LIMITED, Mr. Andrew Kagwa, his CV attached here
6. Targeted Applicants and Entry Qualifications>> Young entrepreneurs, graduates from various fields, existing business owners>> Undergraduate students, Post graduate Diploma and Masters students who want to become business owners>> The above applicants should have basic computer knowledge especially on Microsoft windows (folder and files management), excel and basic mathematics will be added advantage
7. Training Fees (1) For Cohort 1 Full time class - Participation fee is TZS 300,000/= Non-Tanzanians ($150) - Dar only (2) For Cohort 2 Full time class - Participation fee is TZS 400,000/= Non-Tanzanians ($200) - Dodoma/Dar (3) For Cohort 3 Evening class - Participation fee is TZS 200,000/= Non-Tanzanians ($100) - Dar only
Pay to “RESEARCH EXPERTS OF TANZANIA” Account No. 0150396237500; CRDB at any branch-Tanzania before commencement of the course. Fee will cover installation of Trail version of STATA 15 MP/SE Software, facilitation fee, learning materials, refreshments and certificates and lunch.
If you need invitation letter contact us via mobile number 0675 523177 or 0787 348005, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. To enroll for the course, click on the button "FILL OUT FORM" below
8. Evaluation feedbackYou can evaluate us for any previous course you attended here https://goo.gl/forms/RBpjNzhIyo2hZB2i1