Evaluation questionnaire for pupils
Evaluation questionnaire of the Erasmus+ project – strategic partnership:
Let´s save the life on our planet
A/ For pupils
Which country are you from?
1. Were you involved in the Erasmus+ project – Let´s save the life on our planet - in this year in your school?
2. Do you feel the activities during the “Erasmus+” were useful for you?
2. If yes, what this project gave you?
I improved in English
I improved my computer skills
I created new friendhips
Now I´m more aware about the protection of the nature
Now I know better other European countries.
Now I´m more interested in Scientific subjects
Now I know more about the Universe
Now I´m proud to attend the school involved in international program Erasmus+.
4. What do you think was missing?
Activities at school.
Local activities in public places such as in the Town Hall, museums,...
More options for pupils to travel to the partner´s countries
More Project Days
5. Would you like to suggest something for next year?
If yes, write what?
6. Did you do extra work for the “Erasmus+” in some afterschool activity?
If yes, write what you have done:
7. Are you proud being a member of the team working in Erasmus club at your school?
8. Do you like the results of your work – presentations, project days, films,…?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service