2021 Event Bursary Application
Apply to receive funding for your 2021 Pride Event
Please apply by May 14, 2021, to be considered.
Later submissions may be accepted, however, please contact us directly if you cannot make the suggested deadline.
Before you start, be ready to give details for:
• The main organizing group and contact
• Event details
• Goals and objectives
• Budget (you'll email this)
• Other details
The purpose of this bursary is to support our community to host events and activities for the Pride Festival.
This bursary is also meant to support efforts to adapt events that are affected by public health regulations as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
You can apply for up to THREE different events.
• Production fees
• Project materials
• PPE and COVID-19-related supplies
• Artist, speaker, performer fees
• Efforts to prioritize Black, Indigenous, People of Colour voices and representation
• Efforts to make events more accessible for your audience
• Purchase of alcohol or some food
• Staff and administrative salaries/fees
• Prizes and awards
Priority for funding will be granted to:
• 2SLGBTQIA+ individuals, community groups, and non-profit organizations;
• Events that focus on education, health/wellness;
• Events that elevate the voices of historically underrepresented demographics including Black/Indigenous/Two-Spirit/People of Colour, Trans and gender-diverse people, youth, and seniors.
Positive Space Training Requirement
In previous years, Regina Pride has required Community Event Partners to take “Positive Space” training to help ensure that all Pride Festival events can meet the demand for safer and more inclusive spaces in our city.
Until training sessions can be arranged, this will not be a requirement for the 2021 Festival.
Community Event Partners are still asked to review their event plans and consider how they can take steps to ensure that they uphold the spirit of creating “Positive Spaces” that are safer and braver for everyone.
Organization or Group Type
Registered Non-Profit / Charity
Have you applied for a 2021 Event bursary already?
Yes - Skip Organization Information
No - This is my first application this year
Page 1 of 7
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Regina Pride Inc..