Online Pilates/HiiT Classes for Parents
There is a possib
Thank you for your continued support.
R. Lettis HSCL,
S. Foley Principal
Staff of St. Patrick's B.N.S.
1. Have you looked at your son's learning activities on his class Web page?
2. Have you seen the learning activity posts on our school facebook page?
3. Please tick one of the following...
My son has used activities from the school website
My son has used activities from the school Facebook page
My son has used activities from both the school website and the facebook page
My son has used none of the learning activities provided by the school
4. Are these activities difficult to complete?
Yes he has been able to completed some
No he has completed none as they are too difficult
He has completed all the teacher's activities and found these doable
5. How many days since school closure last week has he had time to do learning activities?
more than 5 days
6. Approximately, how long does he spend per day using the website /facebook or other learning activities?
more than 90 mins
No time learning
7. On a scale of 1-10, how helpful has the learning activities provided by the school been for your son during this time?
8. For possible future closures, which of these would you prefer?
I think the same system used by the school will be helpful for future distance learning
I would like to see a different system for supporting my son's learning
I would prefer the school not to try to support my son's learning at home during this time
9. For future possible closures, have you any suggestions for the school teachers and staff which would help you to support your son's learning?
10. For future closures, do you as a parent feel you have the relevant skills and digital equipment to support digital distance learning (i.e. laptop with webcam, strong WiFi, Gmail pupil accounts which school will set up)? Check boxes please.
Yes, I have a laptop/tablet + webcam + WiFi that my son can use for Distance Learning
Yes, I feel confident that I would be able to set him up on this as directed by school
No, I do not have a laptop/tablet + webcam+ Wifi for my sons distance learning
No, I do not feel confident about setting my son up for Distance Learning
11. To facilitate a better school structure for distance learning, would you allow the school to set up a school Google account on our school Google platform for your son (*the account would be administered by school staff)?
12. Thank you for your support and time. Any other comments or suggestions?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service