Placement Test Avançado
ENGLISH HOUSE BRAZIL
Stágio 3: circle the correct answer: a, b or c.
Choose the best option to complete the sentences.
1. It’s a shame we don’t watch a video.
I ____________________________________________ a video
a. wish we watched
b. want we watch
c. wished we watch
2. Sam doesn't speak Russian, so he didn't translate the letter for you.
If Sam spoke Russian, he _________________________________ the letter for you.
a. will translate
b. wouldn’t translate
c. would have translated
3. “What do you think of the college?” she asked me.
She asked me __________________________________________ the college.
a. what I thought of
b. I thought of what is
c. what I through of
4. I’m sure I’ll finish this report until 10 pm tonight!
I’m sure that by 10 pm tonight, I___________________________________.
a. would finish this report
b. will have finished this report
c. will finish this report
5. I have never met such well-behaved children.
__________________________________such well-behaved children before.
a. I never have met
b. Never had I meet
c. Never have I met
6. The garage on the corner usually repairs my car.
I usually _________________________________by the garage on the corner.
a. have my car repaired
b. had my car repaired
c. have my car repair
7. Think positively! At least no one was badly hurt.
__________________________________! At least no one was badly hurt.
a. Look on the bright side
b. Look the bright side
c. Look above the side
8. Many people believe that exercising is a good way of releasing energy and emotions.
It is believed that exercising is a good way of ___________________________________.
a. letting off steam
b. let of steam
c. let’s off steam
9. I’ve tried reading the manual, but I just can’t understand!
I’ve tried reading the manual, but __________________________________.
a. Its Greek
b. It’s all Greek to me
c. It’s all Greek for me to understand
10. Oh dear, you really need to have that bad knee looked by a doctor.
Oh dear, __________________________________you got that bad knee looked by a doctor.
a. its time
b. it’s high time
c. its time for
11. They bought their new home in a very promising neighbourhood.
They bought their new home in an __________________________________.
a. up-but-coming neighbourhood
b. coming neighbourhood
c. up-and-coming neighbourhood
12. They used to enjoy spending time in the countryside when they were kids.
They used to enjoy __________________________________ countryside when they were kids.
a. hanging for the
b. hanging out in the
c. hanging in the
13 - Write an article about the importance and the impact Social Medias on human behaviour
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service