Thank you for signing up. Next Steps...
You will be notified when the conference registration opens. Please add this event to your calendar as a Save-the-Date; Oct. 5-7, 2021 from 1-5 pm EST. If you have any questions, please email Kimberly Castillo at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meantime, here are some tips on how to prepare for the conference and resources:
1) Visit USAJobs.gov and create an account online. This is the website where Federal Jobs and internships can be found. On the third day of the conferece, there will be a workshop on how to use this website and another on how to create a Federal resume.
2) Visit www.usaid.gov/careers
for information about the U.S. Agency for International Development (USIAD) and learn about our mission and career opportunities.
3) If you are seeking to apply for a paid internship, also look into the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities at www.hacu.net
and submit an application for the Spring, Summer, and/or Fall. This is one of the internship programs USAID recruits from. Current undergraduate and graduate and students with higher education may apply up to two years after graduation. Students are encouraged to enroll in an internship programs before they graduate to help build your resume and be more competitive, if possible. The conference will offer informatio about this program on Oct. 5.
4) Graduate students are encourgade to apply to the Presidential Management Fellows Program. Upon completion of the fellowship, full-time employmnet converstion goes in effect. Visit www.pmf.gov
for more information. The conference will offer informatio about this program on Oct. 5.
5) For persons interested in becoming a Foreign Service Officer, and seek to pursue a graduate degree, consider applying to the USAID Donald M. Payne International Fellowship Program. For more information, please visit www.paynefellows.org
. The conference will offer informatio about this program on Oct. 5.
We look forwrad to your participation! Help us spread the word about this event with others.