The Salem Kroc center REBOUND programs are for teens and young adults, helping them thrive afterschool and succeed beyond graduation. Participants in REBOUND programs receive a FREE Kroc membership and access to future classes and events.
Free REBOUND courses and programs offered throughout the year include:
- Been There: Inspires youth to take power over their life, develop a growth mindset, see new possibilities, and achieve success.
- GED @ The Kroc: With certified instruction from Chemeketa Community College.
- Project Peace: Teaches how to thrive in life and relationships. Helping teens learn how they can be happy and influence their world.
- Work Ready: Workforce Program designed to help youth understand what it takes to make it in the working world. Learn things like adaptability, collaboration, communication, resilience and more!
- Next Steps: fun special events such as Girl’s Night, Guys Night, College Night, and many more.
To find out more and to sign up, please fill out the form below, and our team will get back to you shortly.
The REBOUND program coordinator Racheal Rivera-Carnley can be reached directly via email at:
More information about the Salem Kroc Center: