Brewers Feast 2021
Brewer Feast is a beer festival in Melbourne which showcases some of the best Australian craft beer, food and up and coming musicians, all held at Australia's largest multi arts precinct The Abbotsford Convent.
Brewers Feast is sure to excite those who enjoy beer, cider and wine as well as delicious food and live music.
What makes this such a unique festival is our focus on the new trend of beer and food pairing which can be explored throughout the festival. It’s sure to hypnotise your taste buds.
We are seeking event volunteers to be part of this exciting event. Come and be part of the fun, and as part of your engagement we will provide you with
- Mouthwatering Food Truck Meal + water/soft drinks
- A tasty range of craft beer (post your shift)
- Free access to the festival all weekend long
- A free ticket for a friend.
- Great line up of music, activities, masterclass & tasting sessions, free tastings, gin & whiskey bar, cocktail bar, freshest ciders, food & more!
- Bump in Thursday 15th & Friday 16th January 2021
- Event Day 1 Saturday 17th April 2021
- Event Day 2 Sunday 18th April 2021
We are seeking staff be available for 1 shift across the two days, shifts are 5 - 6 hours. Pre/post your shift and all weekend long you can enjoy the festival.
Some of the roles will include: assistant stage managers, event information & main gate assistants, masterclass & tasting assistants and area warden assistants.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Lighthouse Events Group.