Growing New Farmers Apprenticeship Program Application
Lowcountry Local First's Growing New Farmers Apprenticeship Program is a continuing education opportunity for graduates of the Growing New Farmers Program or another equivalent farm training program, but also serves individuals of lesser experience with an interest in sustainable agriculture.
- Exhibits prior experience and/or desire for higher level experiential training
- Graduation from the Growing New Farmers Program, an equivalent farm training program, or farm work/volunteer experience. Other considerations made on a case by case basis, at the discretion of the mentor farmer.
- A commitment of at least four months
- Availability of at least 15 hours per week
- Agreement to the terms of the apprenticeship, set forth by Mentor Farmer
BENEFITS OF APPRENTICESHIP:
- Self-matching with a Lowcountry farm or food-business
- Toolkit for farm development projects including CSA management plans, enterprise budget worksheets, social media resources, and availability list/hot sheet templates
- Access to Farm Business Advisory services following apprenticeship
Please forward any questions to Program Coordinator, Carrie Larson, at
This is an application to join the Lowcountry Local First Growing New Farmers Apprenticeship Program
You can also print and mail this form if you prefer to do so. Mail to:
Lowcountry Local First
Attn: Carrie Larson
1630-2 Meeting St.
Charleston, SC 29405
Lowcountry Local First is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Lowcountry Local First.
Terms of Service