Quaver Unit 3 Episode 2: Classical Period
1. The Classical Period lasted from ________.
1750 - 1820
2000 - Present
1820 - 1910
March 5th - August 15th
2. Compared to Baroque, what was different about the Classical Period of music?
The music was more fancy that the Baroque period.
The orchestras had women players.
Musical phrases were neat and balanced.
Musical phrases were imbalanced.
3. A melody can be described as the _______.
4. Who is called the 'Daddy of String Quartets'?
5. The Classical orchestra was _______.
bigger than the Baroque Period
smaller than the Baroque Period
the same size as the Baroque Period
6. In the Classical Period, conductors faced the _____.
7. Why did the piano become more popular than the harpsichord?
Pianos are easier to roll around.
Pianos could be played both soft and loud.
Pianos were cheaper than harpsichords.
Harpsichords were too quiet.
8. What happened to Beethoven later in his life?
He went blind.
He got sick.
He went deaf.
He became embarrassing.
9. Which of the following is not true about the Classical Period?
Music contained balanced musical phrases.
There were bigger orchestras.
The music was less fancy than Baroque.
The music was less organized.
10. Which of the following is a famous Classical composer?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Berryessa Union School District.
Terms of Service