TAG Youth Club
Survey of people who do not currently use the club
Help us shape the next 3 years!
TAG Youth Club for Disabled Young People is a registered charity that provides children and young people with a safe and well equipped environment in which it delivers a programme of personal, social and educational opportunities to young people with disabilities or additional needs. TAG has grown immensely since it became a charity in 2016, and we are currently planning for the next three years. We want you to help us develop our activities/services and offer them to more children and young people.
1. Are you?
Child (8 to 15 years old)
Young person (15 to 25 years old)
Parent / carer
2. Which borough do you live in?
3. How do you know about us? (tick all that apply)
I have attended in the past
TAG online platforms (website, social media, event)
Someone who goes to TAG
The Local Offer website
Professional (teacher, social worker, support worker)
Never heard about TAG
4. If you have attended before, how many times did you attend?
A few times
5. Is there a reason you don't attend or stopped coming? (tick all that apply)
Wasn't aware of TAG
Day / times
Travelling time / transport access
Availability of a carer to support me
cost of attending
6. Please tell us more. Is there something we could do to improve our activities / services?
7. Which of these core TAG activities do you know about?
TAG Juniors, club for 8 to 15 year olds (alternate Fridays)
TAG Youth, club for 15 to 25 year olds (every Friday)
8. Which of these additional TAG activities do you know about?
TAG Short Breaks (residential trips)
TAG Outreach Service
TAG Adaptive Snowsports (ski and snowboarding lessons)
TAG Young Carers (brothers and sisters group)
TAG Young Adults, club for 18-30 year olds (currently online)
TAG Family & Friends (activities for the whole family, past members and friends)
TAG Sensory Library
TAG Transition & Local Offer Fair (annual event)
9. Is there an activity or service that we don't currently offer that might persuade you to give TAG a try?
10a. Do you attend any similar clubs / activities / services elsewhere?
10b. If yes, which one?
11. Do you know that we are an independent charity and not a council service?
12. Do you have any other comments you would like to make about TAG Youth Club?
13. I would like to remain or be added to your database and receive information about your activities / services. Please tick appropriate box
Add me to your contact list
Remove my details from your database. I no longer want to be contacted by TAG
Thank you for your comments!
If you would like to hear more about TAG please leave your details or contact by mailing
or phoning 07557397934
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of TAG Youth Club.