Workshop Facilitator Application
*** PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT an application for a different volunteer position. You will have the opportunity to express your interests to our organizational representative without completing additional applications!
COMMITMENTS & AGREEMENTS:
- Must create and maintain learning environments that are physically, sexually, and emotionally appropriate for our Dream Makers.
- Must communicate clearly, proactively when possible, and model exceptional behavior.
- Must notify us a MINIMUM of 72 hours CANCELLATION NOTICE if you cannot meet the agreed upon commitment.
- If offered role, facilitator MUST pass a background check and review/sign our facilitator agreement form.
- We value and respect that as facilitators, you have the resources and ability to transform any idea into reality. We ask that facilitators help us to protect and elevate our youth and their ideas. For that purpose, facilitators will be asked to agree that any business idea(s) developed by youth in the program will be fostered, protected, and not used under any circumstances without first obtaining written permission.
How did you hear about this opportunity? (Such as the website name you saw our job posting, the name of a friend or organization/institution that mentioned us, etc...)
Do you want to apply for one of our other volunteer positions? If YES, which position(s)?
*** If you are interested in volunteering as event support and/or fundraising, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT an application for a different volunteer position. If You will have the opportunity to express your interests to our organizational representative without completing additional applications!!!
First and last name
Preferred pronouns? (Ex: he, his, him)
LinkedIn profile (*PLEASE provide link if you have an account!!!)
Primary phone number
City and county of residence?
What experience(s), if any, do you have working with kiddos between ages 8-19? (i.e. academic, camp, etc...)
What skill sets do you have that you may like to share with Dream Makers?
Design/Web & Graphics
Rapid Prototyping & Human Centered Design/Design Thinking
Climate Science/Innovations In Climate
Smart City/Urban Development
How many hours can you volunteer per week and per month? AND/OR how many workshop(s) do you want to participate in per month? (workshops last between 30 mins - 1.5 hrs)
Would you like to apply for any additional positions? If so, which ones? [Please refer back to our volunteer webpage for position descriptions]
Event support staff
If you were an animal (fictitious or not), what would you be and why?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Colorado Boulder.
Terms of Service