YOU WANT TO JOIN WONDER?
So, you like to know more about WONDER!
We had a first successful edition of Down-side up in 2018.
Now we are happy and very grateful to announce the 2nd edition and with a new name: WONDER.
Because we believe in working with wonderment. We believe in the power of circus.
An 8-days training program where:
* you will live through an experiential group process;
* you exploring the methods of group dynamics, experiential learning and circus;
* you will use meta reflection to frame and reframe your experiences within models of experiential learning and group dynamics;
* you will develop new methods with this theoretical background.
* you will meet and exchange with other circustrainers from Italy, Spain, France and Belgium.
* there is good food, good company, a cultural evening and party. A big house with 4 sleepingrooms, enough showers and a garden.
The group of participants will consist of a mixture of circus teachers who have experience in working with NEET's and youth workers from special youth care. With the common motive: being interested in working with wonderment.
Besides full-time facilitators we will invite some guest trainers.
The full-time facilitators will be Milena Nowak en Mieke Gielen from Ondersteboven.
* minimum 21 years old?
* able to communicate in ‘international’ English?
* experienced in working through circus, and plus! with vulnerable youth (NEET's)?
* open to learn new methods and theories?
* open to share own methods and experiences?
* able to implement new methods in your own organisation?
* able to stay for the whole period 5/9/2019 - 12/9/2019 and to travel to Belgium?
* willing pay the fee of 250 euro?
Stay in touch with us by filling in the form below.
There are only 15 places available for this 2nd edition.
With this form we will collect all people who are interested to join WONDER.
Before the end of June we will contact all applicants to let them know if they are selected.
If not, we'll put you on the waiting list.
For Belgium, France: waiting list
For Italy and Spain: still places available
Do not hesitate, it will be great!
Mieke & Milena
The Ondersteboven crew
(Mainly in Dutch, but push the WONDER button in the right corner for more info).
What is your motivation to join this project?
Tell us about your working experience with circus or youth work. (formations, years of experience, projects, interests...)
Something else you want to tell us?
How did you get in touch with this project?
Thanks a lot!
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service