Evaluation Test for Adults
For the questions below, please choose the best option to complete the sentence or conversation.
1. What colour will you paint the children's bedroom?
I hope it was right.
We can't decide.
It wasn't very difficult.
2. Can I park here?
Sorry, I did that.
It's the same place.
Only for half an hour.
3. I can't understand this email.
Would you like some help?
Don't you know?
I suppose you can.
4. I'd like two tickets for tomorrow night.
How much did you pay?
Afternoon and evening.
I'll just check for you.
5. Shall we go to the gym now?
I'm too tired.
It's very good.
Not at all.
6. His eyes were _______________bad that he couldn't read the number plate of the car in front.
7. The company needs to decide ____________ and for all what its position is on this point.
8. Don't put your cup on the ____________ of the table – someone will knock it off.
9. I'm sorry - I didn't ___________ to disturb you.
10. The singer ended the concert ___________ her most popular song.
11. Would you mind ____________ these plates a wipe before putting them in the cupboard?
12. I was looking forward _____________ at the new restaurant, but it was closed.
to have eaten
13. ______________ tired Melissa is when she gets home from work, she always makes time to say goodnight to the children.
No matter how
14. It was only ten days ago .__________ she started her new job.
15. The shop didn't have the shoes I wanted, but they've _____________ a pair specially for me.
16. Have you got time to discuss your work now or are you ___________to leave?
17. She came to live here ________a month ago.
18. Once the plane is in the air, you can ___________ your seat belts if you wish.
19. I left my last job because I had no ________ to travel
20. It wasn't a bad crash and ______ damage was done to my car.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service