* Emily Isaacson *Emily Isaacson is artistic director of the Oratorio Chorale and Maine Chamber Ensemble and director of choral activities at Clark University in Worcester. A graduate of Williams College, Isaacson earned master’s degrees in musicology from Edinburgh University in Scotland and from the University of Oregon, and a doctorate in musical arts (DMA) in choral conducting from the University of Illinois. She is Co-Founder and Associate Artistic Director of the Portland Bach Festival.
* Mary Sullivan *Oratorio Chorale artist in residence Mary Sullivan has appeared as a soloist with numerous New England ensembles. She is the resident soloist at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church in Portland, with organist Herbert Taylor. Ms. Sullivan studied voice with celebrated soprano Nancy Armstrong and mezzo soprano Pamela Dellal. She maintains a private voice studio at her home in Brunswick.
* Scott Wheatley *Scott Wheatley holds degrees from the University of Missouri / Kansas City Conservatory of Music and the University of South Florida. His experience as a singer has included performances across the U.S. with opera companies both as a soloist and as a member of professional choruses. Scott recently relocated to Portland from New York City and is on the faculty of the Portland Conservatory of Music and the University of Southern Maine. In addition to a busy singing and teaching schedule, Scott enjoys an active career as a coach/accompanist.
* Aaron Peisner *Aaron Peisner is a versatile choral conductor, singer, and educator with experience performing and teaching in a wide range of genres. Originally from Portland, ME, Peisner holds a BA in music from Wesleyan University and an MM in choral conducting from the Yale School of Music. He is pursuing doctoral studies in choral conducting at the University of Maryland, where he conducts the Univer- sity Chorale and studies conducting with Dr. Edward Maclary and James Ross.A resident of Washington, DC, Peisner sings professionally with the choir at the Basilica of the National Shrine.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Register by completing the form below with your workshop choices. Within several days, we will send you e-mail confirmation of the workshops you have chosen and payment due. Write check for full amount payable to Oratorio Chorale and mail to Oratorio Chorale, P.O. Box 712, Brunswick ME 04011, or bring cash or check to your first workshop.
* Registration fees: $25 for one course $65 for three or more courses $65 for Sight-Singing Bootcamp, any level
Email Julie Marsh, OC Administrative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.