The Women's Coalition of Motorcyclists (WCM) Female Train-the-Dual Sport/Adventure Riding-Trainer Scholarship. Powered by the Women's Motorcyclist Foundation (WMF).
The Women’s Coalition of Motorcyclists (WCM) is dedicated to doubling the number of female riders by 2020. In pursuit of this goal, we have partnered with the Women’s Motorcyclist Foundation, Inc. (WMF), to establish a train-the-trainer scholarship for a skilled dual-sport female rider to become a dual-sport teaching coach with funds raised from WMF’s Dirty for Good training camp project.
Candidates must meet the series of prerequisites for applying for the Female Train-the-Dual Sport/Adventure Riding-Trainer Scholarships that include:
At a minimum:
* Be 18 years of age or older.
* Be capable and willing to perform training in the Eastern half of the USA.
* Be identified as female.
* Have a valid driver's license with a motorcycle endorsement for a minimum of 1 year.
* Be a paid member of the WCM
* Have been previously trained by a certified off-road trainer.
* Participated in a dual sport and/or adventure riding in the last 5 years.
* Ability to work with a wide range of personalities and skill levels is essential.
Deadline to apply is June 30, 2020 by 11:59 pm EST.
NAME OF APPLICANT:
First Name/Last Name (as written in drivers license)
(as known by the motorcycle community in which you associate)
What is the Off-road, Adventure or Dual sport BIKE you currently ride. Please include YEAR, MAKE AND MODEL
MOTORCYCLE CLUB AFFILIATION, IF APPLICABLE
YEAR OF BIRTH:
ADDRESS: (Include city, state and zip and country)
BEST DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER:
Format as XXX-XXX-XXXX
Do you currently possess a valid motorcycle license in the state in which you listed your address above?
ARE YOU A PAID MEMBER OF WCM?
Yes (please enter member number below)
No, but I'm signing up now at
ENTER WCM NUMBER HERE:
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service