OPFC Member Assistance Program Application
Oregon Premier Football Club will consider all applications for financial aid or scholarship for families in need. This is a special privilege. Oregon Premier does this because we believe all athletes should be able to develop to the best of their ability. Your child will receive all of the same benefits as his/her teammates. In return, we expect your athlete to participate in all team activities. The Oregon Premier scholarship committee will review each application, keeping all information confidential.
In order for you to qualify for aid, you must submit the following:
- Complete financial aid form.
- A copy of your most recent pay stub, W2 form, 1099, or 1040 for both parents.
- Copy of your house payment or rental agreement.
- No FULL scholarship will be given. It is important that families pay a portion of the total registration fee.
- Your fees are determined by the Scholarship Committee not by your coach.
- Your fees will be determined based on your income, the number of people in your family and the number of players applying for scholarship. There are no “full scholarships” available.
- Your scholarship covers your club fees only. You will have other expenses including your uniforms, tournament fees, and travel expenses.
- If you apply and receive financial aid, you are entering into a legal contract with Oregon Premier Football Club.
- The club will not issue a player card until your contract is signed and returned to the club.
- If you are approved for a scholarship, you will be required to make monthly payments towards the remainder of your balance.
- If you miss a payment, your player card will be revoked until your payment is received.
- If you cannot pay, you will need to contact the Oregon Premier office (503-638-9777) to discuss the situation.
- If you decide to leave Oregon Premier during the year, you will forfeit your scholarship and be expected to pay the full posted program fee. Oregon Premier will not release your player card to any other club or program until you pay off the entire fee plus any amount owed for team fees. If you pay by check, the club will wait until the check clears before releasing your card.
- If your child is injured and cannot play (Doctor’s note required) or you move more than 100 miles from the Portland area (proof required), or have a significant life event (after approval by the board) you will only be required to pay your original scholarship amount in order to release your player card.