Kawartha Cottage Vacations Rental Application
Thank you for submitting a reservation request. Upon completion of this form, the request will be subject to the cottage owner’s review and approval. Please fill out the form as accurately as possible. All of your personal information will be kept confidential.
We will be in touch via email in order to confirm your booking. Personal & group information will be requested in order to issue the final Cottage Rental Agreement, client and guests (age 18+) will be requested to sign this document as an acceptance. Payment will then be issued by you directly to the owner (preferred method is Interac e-Transfer).
AS WE ARE EXPERIENCING HIGH VOLUME OF MESSAGES AT THIS TIME, WE WILL CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
IF ENQUIRING FOR MULTIPLE COTTAGES, SPECIFY THE LIST OF NAMES UNDER "COTTAGE NAME", ONLY ONE APPLICATION PER CLIENT.
TO VERIFY THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE EMAIL US TO
Terms and Conditions
(Specific terms and conditions may vary according to each cottage)
Unless extra cleaning service is purchased and specified in your contract, the cottage must be left in the same condition as you found it, ready for the next visitors (specific details will be in the final Cottage Rental Agreement).
All garbage and recycling disposal is the responsibility of the rental client. Garbage is to be placed in garbage bags/recycling boxes and stored safely so that animals cannot get into it. Information and location of the garbage dump specific to the cottage will be provided in the final Cottage Rental Agreement.
There are strict rules with regards to septic systems. Failure to follow these rules may result in thousands of dollars in repairs.
1. Only bodily waste materials and toilet paper can be flushed down the toilet. NO FEMININE/BABY PRODUCTS: TAMPONS, PADS, DIAPERS, WIPES.
2. Do not put any solid waste materials or grease down the sink drains.
As most cottages draw water from the lake and only some have water purification systems, you may wish to bring your own drinking water.
Small campfires are generally permitted as directed by the Ministry of Natural Resources (specific details will be in the final Cottage Rental Agreement).
All of our cottages are Non Smoking of any kind in the interior (specific details will be in the final Cottage Rental Agreement).
If your pet has been approved by the cottage owner, you are solely responsible for its actions and whereabouts (specific details will be in the final Cottage Rental Agreement).
• Interac E-Transfer (preferred method)
• Initial deposit of 50% due upon booking
• Outstanding balance + damage deposit due 28 days prior to checking in
• Damage Deposit: To be refunded within 7 business days upon check-out
Any cancellation by the rental client must be in writing and emailed to Kawartha Cottage Vacations
On receipt of such notice, we shall endeavour to re-rent the property for the period of the original booking. Any cancellation must be at any time but no less than 90 days prior to the original date of check in.
• If we are successful in re-renting, the cancelling client will be reimbursed all original funds minus any shortfalls (the rental difference from the advertised rental rates and what the re-renting client has paid) & a $150.00 KCV Administration Fee.
• If we are unsuccessful in re-renting the cottage, all original funds (minus the $150.00 KCV Administration Fee) can be put forward to another cottage rental, at this same cottage, within 1 year (no later than 1 year of your original rental date), during the same season of the next year, of the original rental date (based on availability and at the advertised rates in existence at the time of rebooking).
• All “extra persons fees” are non-refundable
If the cancellation notice is less than 90 days prior to the check-in date, and we are unsuccessful in re-renting the cottage for the same dates, all funds will be forfeited. If, however, we are successful in re-renting the cottage for the same dates, the cancelling client will be reimbursed 50% of the original funds paid minus any shortfalls (the rental difference from the advertised rental rates and what the re-renting client has paid) & a $150.00 KCV Administration Fee.
If the outstanding balance of the rental fee as per the CRA is not received at least 28 days prior to the commencement of your rental period and you have not notified us to
, the owner will have the right to cancel your reservation and your deposit is forfeited.
Any amendment or revision to the CRA (Cottage Rental Agreement) requested by the rental client will be subject to a non-refundable fee of $30.00 for each amendment.
Life jackets are the rental client’s responsibility to bring and equip. If you plan on bringing a watercraft, please notify us well before you arrive. If you are renting a cottage with a motor boat, someone in your group will need to provide proof of boater’s license, in accordance with Ontario law. (specific details will be in the final Cottage Rental Agreement).
Bed linens & towels may or may not be supplied. (specific details will be in the final Cottage Rental Agreement).
Be respectful of neighbors. Noise and music should be limited, especially after 10pm.
Any other important information specific to a particular cottage will be in the final Cottage Rental Agreement.
I agree to the terms and conditions.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service