Hawthorne Parent Council & Community News Email List Contact Information Request
Hello JK Parents
The Hawthorne Parent Council is composed of Parent Volunteers and our goal is to create the best possible school environment together with Hawthorne staff and administration.
Each class has a parent class representative (Class Rep) who is the main contact point between the Parent Council and the class parents. Class Reps email out vital information that will help you stay informed about the events and activities happening within our community. Emails include information such as:
• pizza lunch updates
• social events such as the Halloween Monster Mixer, Spring Fling, or the annual parent social
• school concerts and parent workshops
• fundraisers like Fresh From the Farm, book sales, and silent auctions
• enrichment activities such as “You Can Do It Workshops” or “Scientists in Schools”
• Parent Council meetings dates and minutes . . . and much more!
Most parents say the Class Rep emails are their main source of information about events and activities in the school!
In addition to keeping you informed, these lists are shared with the parents of the children in your child’s class for birthday party invitations and arranging playdates with new friends.
I understand that by completing and returning this form, I am providing Hawthorne Parent Council with my contact information so that I will receive these emails from my Class Rep and I give permission to share my info with other parents.
Yes, I understand. Please sign me up!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service