Please note that this Volunteer registration will not confirm your entry as a volunteer on the Tour.
Request you to read before you register.
- Work Ethic- As a volunteer, you will be expected to work on multiple activities and take up several roles each day. Come eager, come prepared.
- Smile and enjoy your day - Enjoy the experience, each day will be new with a few challenges. Take each up enthusiastically.
- Previous experience only means you have better knowledge of the event and can foresee requirements, it doesn't give any preference on treatment on tour.
- No alcohol, no drugs- Each volunteer is expected to bring their best every day to the tour. Any substance abuse is banned and consumption can result in being sent off immediately without hesitation.
- Timing- A cyclist starts at sunrise and stops at sunset; a volunteer works through each day and each night.
- Health- Make this a priority, take care of yourself. Eat on time, consume enough water so you don't dehydrate. We don't want you falling sick and having to struggle through... It's a bad way to enjoy the tour.
- Gear- Be prepared for very cold days & nights, very hot days; a lot of rain, fog and bouts of humidity. Wear full shoes and carry a cap. Rain wear at easy access will help you a great deal.
- Right Decision Making Ability
- A volunteer should reflect top obedience to his team leader.
What you get on the tour
1) 8 day stay, some lovely food and awesome scenery2) Amazing people around and lot of CXO's listening to you :-)3) A nicely designed TFN Jersey for Sure. Tshirt is still being planned.4) And finally lot of friends for life time.