Giành Ngay 10,000,000 VNĐ Tiền Mặt + Khóa Học SAT/ACT $500 Từ Quỹ Học Bổng H&H
- Thử Thách Kiến Thức Với Các Câu Hỏi Từ Đề Thi SAT
- Cơ Hội Rinh "Nóng" 10,000,000 VND Ngay Hôm Nay. Thời Hạn Chỉ Đến Hết 14/10/2020. Đừng Bỏ Lỡ Cơ Hội Này Nhé!
Tên Học Sinh
Địa Chỉ Email
Số Điện Thoại Học Sinh
Tên Phụ Huynh Của Học Sinh
Số Điện Thoại Của Phụ Huynh
Điểm Thi IELTS/TOEFL (Nếu có)
Điểm Thi SAT/ACT (Nếu có)
1) By the end of 2016, John has passed 75% of his math tests. If John has failed 5 tests, then how many tests did John pass?
2) The average of a set of six numbers is 72. If one of the numbers is discarded, the average of the remaining numbers is 66. What is the value of the number that was discarded?
3) The descriptions of the cages serve to:
A. compare the storm to a fierce mysterious creature.
B. characterize the helplessness one of the characters feels.
C. present the intensity of the storm in a character’s own words.
D. emphasize the pessimism of the characters.
4) At this point, the writer wants to add specific information that supports the main topic of the paragraph about Stevia. Which choice most effectively provides relevant and accurate information based on the graph below?
A. Stevia has seen the highest growth rate in sales between 2005 and 2015 among all sweeteners.
B. Stevia’s share of sales in the global sweeteners market has greatly decreased in 2015.
C. Stevia will not be able to maximize its share in the global sweeteners market in the near future.
D. Stevia’s percentage growth in global use as of 2015 is rivalled by at least one other sweetener.
5) Consider the following options for the below sentence:
A. NO CHANGE
B. PureCircle, the largest producer
C. PureCircle: The largest producer
D. PureCircle, the largest producer,
6) At this point, the writer is considering adding the following sentence: "The winter weather does not agree with stevia, which thrives in warm climates." ---Should he make the addition?
A. Yes, because it underscores the challenges of producing artificial sweeteners.
B. Yes, because it provides the context for a statement made in the paragraph.
C. No, because it distracts from the conference room discussion that is the main argument of the said paragraph.
D. No, because it emphasizes the production of stevia rather than its novelty
7) A circular region, of 21 inches in radius, consists of a grass lawn and 7-inch-wide path running around the outside of the grass lawn. The area of the path is?
8) This paragraph seems to suggest that:
A. war is a lawful outcome of nations striving for their rights.
B. the law of nations cannot be equated with the law governing individuals in society.
C. the internal juridical constitution of a state is partly guided by natural law.
D. a state’s internal juridical constitution does not guide its external action.
9) Study the sentence “There is no instance on record that a state has ever been moved to desist from its purpose because of arguments backed up by the testimony of such great men”. As used in this sentence, “great” indicates the author’s:
A. disapproval of certain theorists of war.
B. insistence on rectifying a certain aspect of human nature.
C. recognition of the authority of certain theories of war.
D. view that war is not the outcome of a lack of human morality.
10) Tiffany’s mother arranged a birthday party for her. Many of Tiffany’s and her sister’s friends came to the party. The histogram above shows the number of guests at each interval of age in years. What is one of the possible values for the mean age of the guests who came to the party?
11) Two dice are thrown simultaneously. The probability of obtaining a total score of seven is:
12) Scientists from a laboratory have developed two linear equations, shown below that estimate the date of the first sighting of robins, where x is the year and y is the number of days into the year when a robin can be expected. y=765−0.320x and y=1520−0.580x. In which year do the two estimates agree.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of we tutor.