Even though this is NOT a review tour, the publisher has graciously offered hosts a digital (INT) or a print (if available - US Only) copy of an advance reader's copy (ARC) of the book. (Only 1 copy of the book will be provided for the same host on multiple tours of this title.)
SIGN-UPS CLOSE on August 18, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST or later
Love Comes Softly40th Anniversary Edition
First published in 1979, Janette Oke's beloved classic launched a new wave of inspirational fiction and inspired and captivated readers with its endearing story of loss and love. Adapted for television in 2003 by the Hallmark Channel, it went on to become one of their most watched films ever. Millions have laughed, wept, and rejoiced with Marty and Clark Davis, whose tragic circumstances threw them together, suddenly and unexpectedly, on the frontier prairies of the late 1800s.
Love Comes Softly introduced the characters of Marty and Clark Davis, whose tragic circumstances brought them to a "marriage of convenience" on the frontier prairies during the mid 1800s. The story of how Clark's patient, caring love mirrored that of the heavenly Father, drawing Marty to faith and to love, has captured the hearts and imaginations of over one million readers on Book One alone!
1. Participating in one of the following types of stops, and specifying which book or books you will feature:
- Bookstagram photos (and original PHOTOGRAPH) of the book(s) by host on Instagram - Book Photos of the book(s) by host or JustRead on hosts' Facebook Cover & Profile (required to be up for a minimum of 5 days)- Book Photos of the book(s) by host or JustRead on hosts' Twitter Cover & Profile (required to be up for a minimum of 5 days)
2. Share about the giveaway on your social media outlets, including link to giveaway on JustRead's tour landing page.
PLEASE NOTE: 1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Hosts will be contacted via email at the end of sign ups with acceptance or not.
3. All stops are required to be live on their respective stops anytime on their scheduled date (EST).
4. If you plan on posting a review of the book in the future and if you received the book for FREE (no monetary compensation), according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.