Phyllis Groskin SABCS19 Activist Travel Grant Application
Travel Grant Sponsored by METUP
All applications must be completed and submitted by August 31, 2019
This travel grant is intended to help with the cost of transportation, conference fee & shared housing
of up to $1,200.
1. Must be diagnosed with MBC.
2. Must demonstrate previous MBC activism, advocacy or
training. Previous conference grants do not disqualify
3. Must not be employed by any non-profit or receive other
conference funding from another source.
4. Must attend the entire conference including educational
sessions, poster sessions and nightly mentor or advocacy
events assigned. May be on a panel as an independent
advocate, but must notify METUP.
5. Submit receipts for reimbursement. If unable to attend
must contact METUP immediately.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service