Board Member Interest Form
Do you want to be a board member of the People's Alliance C4 organization?
- We work to advance this vision for Durham as a model progressive community by:
- Building a multi-racial, multi-class coalition;
- Working in solidarity with other progressive groups;
- Engaging with Durham's elected officials and holding them accountable 365 days a year;
- Developing and advocating for just, equitable and inclusive policies, practices and budgets;
- Developing progressive leaders; and
- Educating and building the capacity of Durhamites to be progressive activists who:
- Vote and show up for direct action
- Advocate for progressive elected officials, policies & practices
- Promote change within their spheres of influence
- Educate others on causes aligned to our vision
The board member will support the work of People’s Alliance and provide mission-based leadership and strategic governance. While day-to-day operations are coordinated by People’s Alliance’s staff, the board plays an active and central role in the organization.