An active VPT member believes in and supports the mission and objectives of the organization; takes part in the activities and/or the administration of the organization; and makes timely payment of annual membership dues. Please submit this membership application form and don't forget to pay your annual due.
The Mission of the Voluntown Peace Trust is to serve as an educational, resource, and support center dedicated to nonviolent social change and sustainable living.
VPT is a tax-exempt organization under §501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and any donations you make are tax-deductible.
Benefits of being a VPT Member:
1. Eligibility to vote at the Annual Membership Meeting.
2. Networking opportunities with a group of individuals and organizations that live by the principles of sustainability of the Earth and nonviolent action.
3. Access to education and systems of support relative to the principles of nonviolence (e.g. VPT has an excellent peace and social justice library with some very rare books. Books are loaned only to VPT members).
4. Increased access to retreat space and opportunities to reconnect with the land. Free day use of the VPT outdoors for your family or small group of friends. Come hike, picnic, and play at VPT.
5. "Sustaining Members" who give $100/month for 5 years receive a 25% discount when renting VPT facilities.
Voluntown Peace Trust
539 Beach Pond Road
Voluntown, CT 06384
Annual dues/donations (if you are paying your annual due, be sure to write "Membership" as the Dedication): bit.ly/givetoVPT