We are interested, but not limited in the following topics:
* Software development on Java Virtual Machine (anything running on the JVM, languages, tools, libraries and best practices)
* Oracle's developer tools (SQL Developer Data Modeler, appservers, databases, PL/SQL, Business Intelligence, APEX, ADF, SQL Developer, etc)
* Cloud, NoSQL and Big Data (cloud computing, Platforms as a Service, Big Data and NoSQL)
* Web and Mobile development (modern tools and frameworks for building mobile and web apps)
* Continuous Integration, DevOps and Test Automation
* Internet of Things and embeddable technologies you could play with
* Software Architecture, Design Principles and Security
50 minutes presentation followed by optional 5 minutes questions time. Slides will be projected on huge cinema screen, best viewed in 16:9 aspect ratio.
Submission deadline is November 3rd, 2015.
We will notify if your talk is accepted by November 24th, latest, but most probably much earlier.
If you have any questions reach us at email@example.com