Lost or Stolen iPad Reporting Procedure
1. Staff or Student complete this 'Lost or Stolen iPad Form' Immediately and SUBMIT.
2. As soon as possible, report/follow up with your school building representative:
- ES: Mrs. Brockman or Mrs. Fetterolf
- MS: Mrs. Stone, Librarian
- HS: Mrs. Bates, Librarian
*If building representative is not available, follow-up/report to the building principal.
3. In the event, the iPad cannot be located, or it has been stolen, the parent/guardian is required to file a police report.
- The police report must be submitted to the building principal
- Report Filed with iPad insurance, the new iPad will be issued.
- Report NOT filed or no iPad insurance, replacement is the financial responsibility of the user.
Reporting Name (first name then last name)
Type the name of the person submitting this digital form. This can be a STUDENT, STAFF or TEACHER. Type your name using (First) (Last) format.
FIRST Name of Assigned User
Type the FIRST name of the person who is assigned to the device (iPad or MacBook) that is lost or stolen.
LAST Name of Assigned User
Type the LAST name of the person who is assigned to the device (iPad or MacBook) that is lost or stolen.
Email address of Assigned User
Type the email address of the assigned user of the iPad that was lost or stolen. Double check to make user that it is typed correctly.
Select the assigned users school building.
When was the last time you recall having your iPad? Location, building and room? Date and time that you recall having your device? Do you think is was lost or stolen? Submit as much information and details that you can recall.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Central Columbia School District.