EAP Fellowship Cohort X Application (2019-20)
We're excited you've deciding to apply for the Emerging Arts Professionals SFBA Fellowship program! Welcome to the application form.
This means you are ready to:
- Strengthen your capacity for leadership and collaboration
- Broaden your regional understanding of the arts and culture field
- Develop a stronger cross-sector professional network!!!
Please review the program details and meeting dates on the website before completing the application, incomplete applications may not be reviewed.
If you need support completing the application, please contact Jevohn at
to ask questions or schedule a call to assist.
**Participant Selection based on how well you can articulate the following**
- Established record or articulated commitment to exploring at least one specific Affinity Topic
- Adds to the group's diversity, including: race, ethnicity, SOGI (
), ability, class, perspective, education, expertise, etc.
- Interest in both learning and teaching in community, with experience working collaboratively
- Commitment to personal and professional growth, understands their growth edges OR understands the importance of learning from diverse perspectives (respects constructive dissent)
- Commitment to advancing the Bay Area’s arts and culture sector (sees the past/future solutions, articulates challenges)
TIP: Keep your responses concise and to the point, this will make your message stand out quickly. Keep the above selection criteria in mind when answering.
Application deadline >> Wednesday, September 11th, 11:59pm
Date of Birth
I can commit to dedicating approximately 10 hours per month, including six day-long Fellowship meetings one Saturday per month, occasional small group meetings, and offline work as needed?
How did you hear about the Emerging Arts Professionals Fellowship program?
Word of Mouth
Email from EAP
Email from another Organization
Please provide a summary/highlight of your relevant experience through a professional bio; maximum 1500 characters (~200 words).
LinkedIn Profile URL
Reminder: We use LinkedIn profiles in lieu of a Resume and Headshot. If you need assistance, please visit this link:
... make sure you have an image up! Please contact us directly if this is a barrier to application, and we can try to work with you on solutions.
Please list one reference
Include: Name, Title, Organization, Email, Phone, relationship context
How do you contribute to advancing the Bay Area arts & culture sector?
What projects are you working on that challenge the status quo OR that explore new models/structures? What past solutions do you draw from? What challenges are you addressing/seeing? Maximum 1500 characters (~200 words)
Share something you participate in (in or outside of your work) that inspires and challenges you.
What's something that motivates you to continue working in the field? Maximum 1500 characters (~200 words).
What is your proudest learning or teaching in-community moment?
How did you grow (personally/professionally) from it? What did it show you about collaboration? Maximum 1500 characters (~200 words).
List three SUPERPOWERS your colleagues would say you have.
In one sentence explain each superpower
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Emerging Arts Professionals. -
Terms of Service