Howley Family Foundation Scholarship Application
The Howley Family Foundation Scholarship awards $3,200 annually to the recipient, a total of $12,800 over four years. The recipient must carry at least a 3.0 (equivalent of an 85 or better) average and be involved in a minimum of one extra-curricular activity. Recipients will be determined by this application, their application to the school of their choice and to their financial need based on their FACTS Grant and Aid application (
This application is due December 15, 2019.
• The criteria for academic excellence requires at least a cumulative 85 average utilizing the final grades of the 7th grade.
• A final conduct average of 85 or above utilizing the final grades of the 7th grade.
• Total Score-National Percentile (NP) of 70 on the Seventh Grade TerraNova test (or the equivalent) is required.
Exceptions will be made, by mutual assessment, on a case-by-case basis.
• The recipient of a Howley Scholarship must have demonstrated financial need of at least $5,000. This financial need
must be supported by the family’s application submitted to FACTS Grant and Aid.
• Minimal absences and lateness.
• Extracurricular participation and community service participation will be considered favorably to a candidate’s selection.
Please do not directly contact Howley Family Foundation. All inquiries and questions should be directed to the Office of Catholic Education at 215-587-5664.
Page 1 of 7
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Archdiocese of Philadelphia Office of Catholic Education.