Virtual Runner Client Questionnaire
Before we can schedule your free consultation, please tell me more about YOU through these questions. None of the questions are required so feel free to answer as many or as few as you please. I look forward to helping you run virtually anywhere with an unconventional training approach tailored for you only!
I am not a doctor. I do not diagnose but help you make exercise decisions. Please recognize that it is your responsibility to work directly with your healthcare provider before, during and after seeking fitness consultation. Any information provided is not to be followed without prior approval of your doctor. If you choose to use this information without such approval, you agree to accept full responsibility for your decision.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
I am interested in:
1:1 Coaching (with a free consultation)
60 min Q & A (I just want some questions answered)
30 min Q & A
3. Phone number
4. Preferred method of contact
5. Gender & Age
6. Height & Weight
7. City & State
8. I want to run...(check all that apply)
to get in shape
for mental health
to train for a race
to feel better
to try something new
because a family member is a runner
to challenge myself
to get faster
because I used to be a runner in high school or college
because I really want a race finisher medal!
9. I am... (check all that apply)
a former runner
a former elite runner
a beginner runner
a current runner
in shape but not from running
trying to learn to run but do not know where to start
so busy that I need help finding the time to start
10. I have access to...(check all that apply)
a park with grass
a dirt path
a canal system
roads and sidewalks
ONLY roads and sidewalks
ONLY a treadmill
11. How many days a week will you have time to run? How much time do you have on those days?
12. Does your availability and free time change so much from week to week (or day to day) that it feels impossible to answer question #11. Trust me, I know how you feel. This is one of the most common reasons why many running programs are so difficult to follow.
13. My goal is...(don't worry if you don't have a goal or if you need help creating one)
14. Do you currently exercise in any way? If yes, what type?
15. Have you tried any other running programs or training plans in the past? If so, how did they work for you?
16. Have you ever ran, jogged, or walked a race in the past? If yes, can you provide the event name, distance, your time, and year of the race.
17. Have you been hurt or injured from running in the past? What did you do to rehab it or prevent it from reoccurring?
18. Is there anything else that you would like to tell me about yourself to help me get to know you before we talk or meet online? The more you can tell me the better.
19. How were you directed to this questionnaire?
Thank you for your interest! I will contact you on an upcoming weekday. Happy Running! Andrea Williams
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service