Borrow a bike with Barnsley CycleBoost
If you are in employment or training, live or work in Barnsley, and would like to try cycling to work, you can borrow a bicycle from CycleBoost for free to kick start your journey into cycling.
We loan out our bikes for four weeks although this can sometimes be extended for up to three months depending upon usage. All we ask it that you try to use the bike at least once a week for your journey to work, how you choose to use it the rest of the time is up to you.
We provide you with the tools you need to log your journeys when we give you your bike.
With each bike we lend you the accessories we think you need in order to make the most of the time with your bike, including helmet, bags, lights and lock.
At the end of the loan period we hope that you find getting around by bike is a cheap, fun and quick way to get around.
Please be aware that this is a Government-funded Sustainable Transport scheme. We will require you to provide feedback about your CycleBoost experience by completing our post-loan and 3-6 month feedback forms either online or over the phone.
1. You must live or work in Barnsley and be aged 16 or over.
2. You must provide valid photo ID (passport or driving license with photo).
3. You must provide a recent proof of address from the last 3 months (e.g. utility bill with current address).
4. The bike must be locked when left unattended and kept indoors overnight.
5. Any excessive damage that is not deemed general wear and tear will be charged.
6. When you collect your bike you will need to participate in some basic training (bike fitting, introduction to your bike, cycle skills training).
7. You must be prepared to provide feedback about your CycleBoost experience by completing our post-loan and 3-6 month feedback forms either online or over the phone.
That sounds great - Let's apply
I am happy with the loan conditions outlined above.
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Heeley Trust.
Terms of Service