Pinnacle Athletics-Handbook Agreement- Electronic Signature
Pinnacle Athletics Arizona
Parent/Legal Guardian Handbook Agreement
1. Read the parent/athlete handbook
2. Read, agree to and accept the terms and conditions contained within the Pinnacle Athletics Arizona Financial Agreement
3. Read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions contained within the parent/athlete handbook
4. Understand the financial obligation and agree to make our payments on time and understand that failure to do that will result in a late fee
5. Understand there will be no refunds
6. Understand we are responsible for the entire financial obligation regardless leaving the program
7. Understand the attendance requirements for my athlete
8. Understand there may be additional costs due to the addition of competitions
9. Understand travel dates to out of state competitions will not interfere with required and scheduled practice dates
10. Understand that for stay and play events, we are required to stay in the team hotel and cannot make our own housing
reservations outside of a housing service if required
11. Have had an opportunity to discuss any concerns and/or questions before signing this document
12. I give permission for my child to be photographed and videotaped
13. The parent and athlete have both reviewed the handbook.
©PinnacleAthleticsArizona, LLC- All Rights Reserved.
Electronic Signature and Date (If under the age of eighteen years old, a parent or guardian's signature is required):
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service