The 2020 NATIONAL LEADERSHIP RETREAT Attendance Registration Form
Welcome to the registration form for Internationals' 17th National Leadership Retreat!
DEADLINE TO COMPLETE THIS FORM IS MONDAY, MARCH 2, 2020.
This year's National Leadership Retreat will take place April 23-25, 2020, in the Bay Area of California.
The three days consist of a school visit to one of our Bay Area schools, community walks, and two days of workshops, discussions and team-building activities. This retreat is aimed to engage school administrators in dialogue and the opportunity to share best practices from our schools. Through discussions, group work, and workshops facilitated by the school administrators, the retreat is designed to:
• Provide concrete networking opportunities
• Leverage the collective strengths of Internationals schools as a national network
• Allow schools to share their experiences, challenges and strengths
• Create opportunities for deeper conversations around difficult topics
• Deepen your understanding of the Internationals Core Principles
• Define mutual responsibilities to each other as a national network.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION?
• Single room accommodation
• Transportation to retreat activities
• Workshop materials
April 23rd - 25th, 2020
The Waterfront Hotel
Clarissa Cummings at
Details about the retreat will be kept up-to-date on the Leadership Retreat events web page.
(This registration form will take approximately 10 minutes to complete)
THURSDAY, April 23, 2020
• Bay Area School Site Visits
• Community Walk
• Welcome Reception Dinner
FRIDAY, April 24, 2020
• Opening Session
• Afternoon Workshop Session
• Activity & Dinner
SATURDAY, April 25, 2020
• Morning Workshop Session
• Lunch & Closing Reflections (12:30p)
* A finalized agenda will be sent prior to the event.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Internationals Network for Public Schools.