Entry form for NGARUAWAHIA - A Mixed Pairs & Men's Pairs tournament.
Ngaruawahia 1 - 3 March 2021
An Ngaruawahia Golf Club and NZVGA Event.
Monday 1 - Wednesday 3 March 2021
Three Day pairs Tournament - Men's pairs and Mixed Pairs Divisions.
Best ball Stableford, Canadian foursomes, combined stableford
ENTRY FEE $55.00 per person—GST inclusive
Open to NZVGA members aged 50+
TOURNAMENT PROGRAMME -
Sunday 28thFebruary Practice round available after 5pm
Monday Day 1: Registration & morning tea on arrival
1stMarch Start 9.00am Best ball stableford
Tuesday Day 2: Tournament continues, Canadian foursomes
2ndMarch Start 9.00 am
Wednesday Day 3: Tournament continues, Combined stableford
3rd March Start 8.30 am
Prize Giving On Completion of Play
Entries close Friday 19th February, 2021
Enquiries to NGC club Manager.
Direct credit/Internet banking to; A/c 03-1318-0180624-00
(Please include your surname in reference box)
Overnight Self Contained parking is available for $15 per night. There is a limited number of power sites, these will be allocated on a first paid basis. Please include your overnight parking fee with your entry fee.
GOLF CARTS AVAILABLE $30 per day Please book with Professional, Duncan Bennett)
Phone: - (07) 824 8006 ext 802. Mobile 027 293 0264
Entry forms must be completed in full and returned with entry fee + parking site fees, if applicable, enclosed to ensure site booked.
Male or Mixed Pair
Player 1 - First name
Player 1 - Surname
Player 1 - 7 digit ID
Player 1 - Mobile number
Player 2 - First Name
Player 2 - Surname
Player 2 - 7 digit index
Player 2 - Mobile number
Self Contained/self supporting Vans and Mobil Home sites available $15 per nights. Motor home sites should be paid with the entry form or at registration. You will be given a label to display in your motor front window at registration. Please enter the number of nights you will be staying.
Registration of Vehicle if staying overnight and if Powered or none powered site required.
Limited number of carts available.
Please book directly with Professional, Duncan Bennett Phone: - (07) 824 8006 ext 802. or mobile 027 293 0264
Please calculate your total entry fee, including overnight camping fee. Enter the amount excluding the $ sign.
Entries are to be paid into Ngaruawahia Golf Club Inc bank account: 03-1318-0180624-00, Reference: Name and Member ID
Conditions of Entry and Conditions of Play
Conditions of Play -
(1) Open to veteran golfers 50+ who are financial 18-hole members of a NZGA affiliated golf club
(2) The new World handicaps will be used so handicaps may change each day of the tournament.
(3) Entries close on 19th February 2021, or earlier if the field is full. Late entries at the Tournaments Secretary's discretion.
(4) The rules of the Tournament shall be those of "The Royal and Ancient Golf club of St Andrews" except as varied by the Local Rules of the Ngaruawahia Golf Club Inc.
(5) Your date of entry will be the date the Tournament Organiser has received BOTH your entry form and your entry fee for both team members.
(6) Entry may be refused by the Tournament Committee without being required to give a reason.
(7) Entry fee refunded in full if notice of withdrawal from event is received before close of entries.
(8) The Tournament Committee reserves the right to change the program either before or during the Tournament.
(9) Any protests must be lodged in writing to the Tournament Controller within 30 minutes of completion of the round.
(10) Decisions of the Tournament Controller shall be final.
(11) Players must abide by any Covid 19 Restrictions in force at the time of the tournament.
NZVGA mailing list
Please add me to the NZVGA National list of players so that I receive regular emails about events.
By completing the entry form, you automatically agree to the terms and conditions of the tournament. A copy of your entry form is automatically emailed back to you when it is submitted.
Any further comments/requests
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service