2020 WITSA Global ICT Excellence Awards
Please complete the form below and we will forward it to the WITSA member of your selected country for their consideration. Only forms received before 31 July 2020 will be entertained. Processing fee of USD150 or RM642 will be applicable for every submission. Payment can be made via direct transfer or bank-in to WCIT 2020 SDN BHD, Malayan Banking Berhad Account No. 512866197004 (Swift Code: MBBEMYKL). Please note your company/organization’s name at Reference. Inquiries can be directed to
ABOUT WORLD INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND SERVICES ALLIANCE, WITSA:
WITSA is a leading consortium of ICT industry association members from over 80 countries/economies around the world. WITSA's members represent more than 90% of the world ICT market. As the leading recognized voice of the global ICT industry, WITSA aims to drive transformation and grow the industry given that ICT is the key driver of the global economy:
• Advocating international public policies that advance the industry's growth and development;
• Facilitating international trade and investment in ICT products and services through our global network of contacts;
• Promoting industry cooperation and strengthening our national associations through the sharing of knowledge, experience, and critical information;
• Working closely with internationally recognized organizations to promote and facilitate growth;
• Awarding signature events - WITSA World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT) - to member countries from around the world;
• Organizing Global ICT Excellence Awards to recognize outstanding ICT users.
PIKOM will select top 2 nominations from Malaysia to submit to WITSA. The Winners will be selected by WITSA Advisory Committee and it will be final.
Nominees will be judged on the basis of the following criteria and weighting.
• Global Impact/Potential - 30%
• Scalability - 30%
• Innovative Features and Functionalities - 10%
• Proven Solution - 30%
1. COVID-19 Tech Solutions for Cities & Localities
2. COVID-19 Tech Solutions for Countries or Regions
3. COVID-19 Best Industry Solutions
4. Public/Private Partnership Award
5. Digital Opportunity/Inclusion Award
6. Sustainable Growth
7. Innovative eHealth Solutions
8. Digital Innovation Award
9. E-Education & Learning Award
The country you will be representing
P.I.C Contact Number
Brief description of your nomination. Clearly state name of project, the beneficiaries, impact , duration and other key information.
Organisation/Company Website Link
Link to Supporting Documents
1. Full nomination presentation (required), 2. Media coverage, 3. Acknowledgement/Commendation/Other awards, 4. Other relevant documents. Kindly consolidate these documents onto a link that allows for viewing and downloading. *Note that files should only be in PDF/Document/Presentation format and not more than 10MB each.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service