Talk Sign-Up Form
Are you ready to give a book talk? Sign up here.
Write your book talk and practice before you give it. You will give the book talk after the next independent reading time (usually Mondays or Fridays).
- Hold the Book: Hold up the cover so the class can see it.
- Clearly State the Title and Author:
- Start with a Hook: What made you want to keep reading this book? You may start with some action or an interesting fact about a character or the setting.
- Briefly summarize the beginning (first quarter): No spoilers!
- Leave the listeners wanting more.
Your First Name
If there is more than one person in our class period with your name, include your last initial too.
Author (First and Last Name)
NOTE: Some books fit into more than one genre. Please select more than one box if your book fits into several genres.
suspense / thriller
biography or autobiography or memoir
nonfiction / informational
Remember, you should only give book talks about books you like. This means a rating of a 4 or 5. Otherwise, choose a different book!
I did not like this book.
I loved this book.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of SBUnified.