MFSC Special Meeting 31 October
Dear Toastmasters and Guests!
On 31 October (Wednesday) Moscow Free Speakers Club will have a special meeting. It will be held in a special place and contain public speaking master-class held by Natalya Tokar.
You can participate in defining the topic of the master-class! Don't miss your chance to express your interests! Please choose the most relevant for you topics by 12 October!
Natalia is a renowned public speaker and coach. She's known for building communication bridges between Russian professionals and their foreign partners, clients, and colleagues. Natalia helps both businesses - expand to foreign markets, and people - make the right steps towards a fulfilling international career. Natalia is the Founder of UpSkillMe and author of the first course in Russia "Public Speaking in a foreign language" for business people. Her clients are leading professionals from VTB24, Ikea, Ritter Sport, JLL, Universal Media, etc.
Will you come to Master-Class?
What topics are the most relevant for you?
01. How to begin and end your presentation
02. Pitching in presentations
03. How to deal with questions and interruptions while you present
04. How to prepare to impromptu speeches and conversations
05. Small talk in international business
06. How to present yourself on business events
07. How to boost your English charisma
08. How to refresh your English before an important event if you have little practice
09. How to improve your English on your own and adjust it to your business purposes
10. How to overcome language barrier
I'm not Toastmasters member yet
Moscow Free Speakers
Autour du Mot
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service