If you're donating more than one item, please submit a separate form for each unique item offered for bidding, except for like/related items that are bundled together for sale as a group — e.g., hand knitted/crocheted dish cloths being sold in a set of four would be one form submission.
If you have any questions, please contact SWC at firstname.lastname@example.org
● SET-UP - Arranging tables, matching items with bid sheets, and placing items on tables — WHEN: TBD; sometime Wednesday morning or afternoon.
● MONITORS - Keeping an eye on things during open viewing and bidding — WHEN: Possibly during the entire Welcome Party (if the Silent Auction is in the same room as Welcome Party) on Wednesday evening from 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.; Thursday afternoon before workshops and during break times; Friday afternoon before workshops and during break times; Saturday morning final bidding, immediately after Town Hall meeting.
● SORTING - Highlighting and sorting winning bids/items, grouping bid sheets/items together when a winner has won more than one item (also grouping couples' bid sheets together), and adding up totals for each winning bidder. — WHEN: Saturday from 10:30 a.m. until completion.
● DIRECTING SA WINNERS - Handing out totaled winning bid sheets to winners as they arrive for pickup; directing winners toward the SA check-out table, and keeping winners in line until a check-out person becomes available — WHEN: Saturday from 6:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. during the first half-hour of Cocktail Reception.
● CHECK-OUT - Receiving and recording payment (cash, check or credit card) — WHEN: Saturday from 6:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. during the first half-hour of Cocktail Reception.
● RETRIEVAL - As winners check-out and pay for their winnings, runners will be sent to retrieve the items for the winners. Winners will wait at the check-out table for their items — WHEN: Saturday from 6:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. during the first half-hour of the Cocktail Reception.