2020 SWC Silent Auction Donation
This form is used to generate the individual bid sheets for each of our Silent Auction (SA) items up for bid.
If you're donating more than one item, please submit a separate form for each unique item offered for bidding, except for like/related items that are bundled together for sale as a group — e.g., hand knitted/crocheted dish cloths being sold in a set of four would be one form submission.
If you have any questions, please contact SWC at
TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF:
SWC HOME LIST
SWC Advocacy Facebook
SWC Friends w/HL Facebook
SWC Gen-Y Facebook
TELL US ABOUT THE ITEM/ITEMS YOU ARE DONATING:
Bids will start at 50% of the retail value of the item/items, with a minimum retail value of $5.00. Please enter the retail value amounts with a dollar sign and decimal points. Example: $20.00
INDIVIDUAL RETAIL VALUE
TOTAL RETAIL VALUE
ITEMS NOT BID ON:
In the event an item donated is not bid on, would you like the item returned to you? Please indicate your preference below:
HOW WILL WE RECEIVE YOUR DONATION:
Whether you send your donation ahead or bring it with you to the convention, please have your name securely attached to your donations (please bundle items sold as sets) to avoid confusion. Thank you.
RECEIPT OF DONATION
BRING TO CONVENTION
ANY SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS?
VOLUNTEERING FOR THE SILENT AUCTION:
The Silent Auction is a huge undertaking (over 150 items have been donated in past years) that requires a lot of organization and many volunteers to help during the convention. We need help in the following areas:
● SET-UP - Arranging tables, matching items with bid sheets, and placing items on tables — WHEN: TBD; sometime Wednesday morning or afternoon.
● MONITORS - Keeping an eye on things during open viewing and bidding — WHEN: Possibly during the entire Welcome Party (if the Silent Auction is in the same room as Welcome Party) on Wednesday evening from 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.; Thursday afternoon before workshops and during break times; Friday afternoon before workshops and during break times; Saturday morning final bidding, immediately after Town Hall meeting.
● SORTING - Highlighting and sorting winning bids/items, grouping bid sheets/items together when a winner has won more than one item (also grouping couples' bid sheets together), and adding up totals for each winning bidder. — WHEN: Saturday from 10:30 a.m. until completion.
● DIRECTING SA WINNERS - Handing out totaled winning bid sheets to winners as they arrive for pickup; directing winners toward the SA check-out table, and keeping winners in line until a check-out person becomes available — WHEN: Saturday from 6:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. during the first half-hour of Cocktail Reception.
● CHECK-OUT - Receiving and recording payment (cash, check or credit card) — WHEN: Saturday from 6:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. during the first half-hour of Cocktail Reception.
● RETRIEVAL - As winners check-out and pay for their winnings, runners will be sent to retrieve the items for the winners. Winners will wait at the check-out table for their items — WHEN: Saturday from 6:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. during the first half-hour of the Cocktail Reception.
I WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER
IF YES, CHECK ALL THAT APPLY
DIRECTING SA WINNERS
WHERE NEEDED MOST
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service