ChessKid Account Manager
ChessKid is the #1 site for kids and parents who want a fun, safe, and enriching place to play and learn chess online! Every day more clubs (and kids!) are signing up, and your job is to help them have a great first start. We need a positive personality to help us train, onboard, and nudge clubs toward having a successful experience on the ChessKid platform.
This is a fully remote, full-time position available to US or Canadian residents only.
- Provide email and video training and support to new clubs
- Maintain helpful relationships with our existing clubs
- Help finish sales cycle with new clubs and schools
- Followup with interested clubs in our CRM
- Reach out to clubs, parents, and organizations that may be interested
- Must be familiar with the ChessKid platform
- Must be a chess player
- Must have excellent customer service and relationship skills
- Must type quickly, stay organized, manage a busy email inbox, and be familiar with tech tools and social media
- Experience with sales is a bonus
- Experience with chess club management is a bonus
What is your name?
What is your email address?
Where do you live (State/Province)? (This is open to US and Canadian residents only at this time.)
What is your ChessKid or Chess.com username?
Tell us about your background with chess.
Tell us about your professional background and how it relates this position.
What questions do you have for us?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service