Hello and thank you for wanting to be part of the Tropical Pressure Festival! We hope to have a good mix of you on board for this our fifth year of festival fun....but before you launch into your application please read the information below fully before you submit your application so that we can all have a great festival experience.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Carefully located catering pitches within the main arena area of our fantastic festival over the weekend of Friday 13th to Sunday the 14th of July 2018, in the beautiful surroundings of the Mount Pleasant Eco Park.
- Thorough reviewing of all applications to make sure we get the best traders possible, and that you get the fairest chance at running your pitch profitably by making sure that there are no replicas of the same menu; that there is a good variety of food on offer and that no two stalls are the same competing against each other.
- A fair pitch cost scheme. Your pitch fee will be based on the answers you give in your application. For us to map the festival site accurately and to work out your pitch fee please make sure that the measurements you give us are 100% accurate and that space for your guide ropes, tow bars, vehicles, gazebos etc. are included within your totals.
- Two free weekend tickets for staff per pitch for every pitch. Additional free staff tickets will be allocated for the larger pitches based on size and fee calculations. (Additional staff tickets for smaller stalls needing more than two staff can be purchased at a rate of £70 per ticket).
- Power provision (if needed!) For £80+VAT on top of your pitch fee, we can supply you with a 16amp (4kW) power supply. If you need more than this the fee will be £150 + VAT. Please advise us in your application of your specific power requirement. All electrical equipment brought on site must be PAT tested. Traders will supply their own distribution from any end point supplied by Tropical Pressure Festival. Circuit protection is the responsibility of the trader and Tropical Pressure Festival cannot accept any responsibility for damage caused by electrical failure.
- 24 hour professional site security - however your equipment is your responsibility so please ensure that you pitch is well designed to ensure that it can be suitably secured overnight and any highly valuable items/monies/stock are removed for safe keeping when the stall is not open.
- Regular site litter picking and refuse collection to ensure that the trading area remains well presented throughout the whole weekend.
- Free onsite secure camping within the crew field for tents or live in vehicles for all traders and their staff.
- Free showers within the crew fields for traders and their staff - operational during specific times of the day which you will be notified of when you arrive on site.
- Child weekend tickets (5-15years) will be available for stall holders to purchase for immediate family, and are priced at £30. (Stall holders children under 5 will also need an infant ticket - which are free of charge.)
- A motley crew of festival core staff who will do their level best to make everything run as smoothly as possible to ensure we all have a great time!