Acceptance Form for JDST 2020
Check JDST 2020 result at: https://dakshana.org/jdstresult.php before filling this form
Only to be filled by shortlisted scholars.
Last date to fill the Acceptance form: Saturday, February 29, 2020
Please note that this is a shortlist and NOT the FINAL selection list. Final selection list will be released latest by April 30, 2020.
Documents to bring for Interview:
1. Interview confirmation letter (Will be emailed by March 15, 2020)
2. Admit Card for JDST 2020
3. Aadhar Card/PAN Card and School Identity card
4. Original and copy of Parent's PAN card
5. Original and a copy of Caste Certificate (If caste is OBC, SC, ST)
6. Original and a copy of Disability Certificate (If applicable)
7. Original and a copy of Income Certificate/ Salary Slip (with company seal)/ Form 16/ Income Tax Return (As of March 2019)
8. Original and a copy of Ration Card/BPL Card
9. Family Photograph TAKEN IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE where you and your family live (Post card size)
The above documents are essential to attend the Personal Interview
One Parent MUST accompany the student for the interview.
An Interview confirmation letter by email, to the email address provided in this form and email ID registered with us, shall be sent by Monday, March 16, 2020. The letter will contain details of time slot and place of interview.
Kindly note that those who DO NOT fill this Acceptance form and Do NOT appear for the interview will lose the scholarship.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service