Taste of West Seattle 2021 Sign Up
Submission Deadline: August 1, 2021
The 2021 Taste of West Seattle will be from September 20th to September 26th. Participating businesses will donate a selected portion of sales on food and drinks to the West Seattle Food Bank to help stop hunger and homelessness in West Seattle. All participating businesses will be listed on a Taste Passport. The more stamps from participating businesses an individual dines at, the more drawings they are entered in.
Thank you for your interest! If you have any questions, please e-mail
Taste Menu Items
% of total sales (food + cocktails & dine-in + take-out)
% of sales on Taste Menu created by restaurant
Percent of sales commitment from previous answer: (Choose the percent your business is comfortable with donating. We know restaurants struggled during the pandemic and want to make the event accessible to all businesses.)
Statement of Business Responsibility
- I agree to designate a portion of total sales OR create a Taste of West Seattle menu and donate the selected portion above to the West Seattle Food Bank.
- The Taste of West Seattle will run from Monday, September 20th to Sunday, September 26th (not including days your business is closed).
- My business/restaurant will hand out and stamp (sign) the Taste Passport.
West Seattle Food Bank Responsibilities
- Design graphics to promote event
- Design, print, and provide posters
- Design, print, and provide stacks of "passport" cards to participating businesses
- Promote via e-blasts, social media, print, and local media outlets
- Coordinate with participating businesses and answer questions about event as needed
Once the Taste of West Seattle has concluded, payment can be made to the West Seattle Food Bank via check or online (check preferred) by October 15th. Checks should be made payable to the West Seattle Food Bank and mailed to:
3419 SW Morgan Street
Seattle, WA 98126
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service